Here at Luxury Lodges Wales we pride ourselves on providing an exclusive and bespoke luxury short break destination.
All of our lodges are individual while maintaining the same standard of luxury facilities and accommodation that you would expect from a 5 Star destination.
Nestled on a hillside above the small village of Trefeglwys near Llanidloes, Powys, our lodges have panoramic views across open countryside, rolling hills and the Cambrian Mountains.
They are positioned to ensure privacy for our staying guests while enjoying the amazing countryside that surrounds them.
No matter what time of year it is, the lodges are a great place to be based. They come with full central heating, powered by green biomass, so no matter what he weather or time of year you can guarantee to be cosy and warm.
They also come with large living space, upper verandas to enjoy the views, BBQ, WiFi, entertainment systems, hot-tub, Jacuzzi/Powershower, Sky TV, and everything else you would expect.
You can choose from one of seven luxury lodges (subject to availability) for your weekend, mid week or week long short break for up to six people.
They include: Lakeside, Valley, Sunset, Vista, Meadow, Sunrise and Crow's Nest. They are named after each of their unique locations within the Luxury Lodges Wales park.
- Accommodation for 6 people
- Three bedrooms: 1 Double & 2 Twin or Double
- Upstairs a king-sized four poster with en-suite
- Downstairs two doubles that can be converted to twin beds
- Bedding and towels are provided
- A hot-tub on the front veranda, (sheltered so can be used in all weather).
- A Jacuzzi/Powershower in the downstairs main bathroom
- An open-plan sitting/dining room/kitchen on the lower floor
- A 32" flat screen TV in the main living room, and two further TVs all with Sky (freeview).
- A DVD player, and a CD/radio
- WiFi Internet Access
- Upper veranda with seating area to enjoy the amazing views.
- Full central heating
- A charcoal barbeque stand for use with disposable trays (trays available to buy on site)
- Cots and highchairs available
- On site sauna house which accommodates 6 people (extra charge applies please enquire)
- Fresh eggs for breakfast from our laying hens (free of charge)